Mexico!

Monday, August 30, 2010 | |


Things have been insane! I just got back from Mexico 2 weeks ago and boy did I have an amazing time. I was in Tijuana, Mexico and I took over 30 gigs of imagery (As usual to every time I go to travel...) and the same part was that I actually LOST one of my 8gig memory cards. I was pretty upset- because MOST of the images I took of the village was on that card. It seemed to be a lost hope.. so I tried to block it out of my memory.

A few days ago I got a call from Mexico, someone had found my card! (I write my name and number on every one of my cards) So they asked me for my address and will be mailing it back to me! Hurray! I haven't received it yet but just the thought was so soothing. Here are some pictures that I salvaged from the other cards I DIDNT lose, from Mexico:



0 comments: